Re: Wiley-Blackwell 2009 Subscription and Licensing Options

Not to mention that the differential in the subscription rates
charged to institutions over individuals has nothing at all to do
with cost! This has a parallel, in the book sector, in the higher
prices charged for hardbacks compared with paperbacks, which are
much greater than the real differences in cost between hardback
and paperback bindings would justify.

Sandy Thatcher
Penn State University Press