DOAJ offer to new members

Apologies for cross-posting

Dear all,

Since the launch in 2003 DOAJ (Directory of Open Access Journals,
http://www.doaj.org) has steadily gained importance as the only
comprehensive quality controlled resource for open access
journals. We are now asking you to help us maintain this service
by becoming a member. Membership fees for 2008 (for new members)
paid after October 1st will also cover membership for 2009!

Membership benefits include:

* Acknowledgement as a DOAJ member on the DOAJ Membership Pages,
including link to your institution's/company's homepage

* Access to the list of recently added titles

* Email subscription to a quarterly newsletter

* Access to the list of removed titles

* The right to use the DOAJ membership in marketing activities

The membership program was launched in 2007 to ensure the continued
operation and development of DOAJ. We are very grateful to all those
that have already chosen to become members, but we need more support to
be able to sustain a high quality service.

Please follow this link to sign up for membership today and see the list
of current members: http://www.doaj.org/doaj?func=3Dmembership

As of Sept 2008 DOAJ is listing over 3600 full text, quality
controlled, open access journals from over 2000 publishers in 91
different countries. More than 1000 of the journals are
searchable on article level. The service aims to cover all
scientific subjects and all languages. Currently about 40
languages are represented in the Directory.

Fore more information please contact Anna-Lena Johansson:
anna-lena.johansson@lub.lu.se

Thank you for your attention!

Sincerely,
The DOAJ team