now publishers announces 2009 prices

For Immediate Release
Boston MA, September 12, 2008
Contact: Zachary Rolnik
zac.rolnik@nowpublishers.com
Tel: +1-781-871-0245

now publishers journal prices for 2009 are available at
www.nowpublishers.com/pricelist

Consistent with our policy of fair pricing and modest price
increases, prices for 2009 have increased an average of 4%
despite increased costs.  In addition, our package pricing offers
discounts of up to 20%.

now publishers offers unlimited concurrent usage, unlimited
downloads, perpetual access with no extra fees, archiving by
Portico and LOCKSS, copyright retained by authors allowing for
self-archiving, and SERU compliant licensing.

About now

now publishers inc. is a privately owned company providing the
research and library community with a partnership for publishing.
The company brings a new approach to scholarly publishing, which
values editors and authors, deploys a liberal and fair copyright
policy, and provides librarians with value for money. now is
committed to working with authors, editors, readers and
librarians to publish insightful, in-depth reviews in as timely
and efficient a manner as possible. Find out more by visiting
www.nowpublishers.com

####