Knowledge Exchange at BioOne Annual Meeting

Dear colleagues,
Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2008 18:34:37 EDT
Sender: owner-liblicense-l@lists.yale.edu

Given the recent discussion of Knowledge Exchange
(www.knowledge-exchange.info) on this list, readers may be
interested to know that Knowledge Exchange Working Group liaison
Dr. Hildegard Schaeffler will be the keynote speaker for BioOne's
Annual Publishers and Partners Meeting.

The Meeting will be held on Friday, April 17, 2009 at the
American Geophysical Union in Washington, DC.  This event is free
of charge, though registration is required.  We encourage
attendance by anyone interested in a lively and collaborative
dialogue about challenges and opportunities in scholarly
publishing.  BioOne seeks speakers for this event who bring to
the community their unique experiences with alternative models
and forward-thinking publishing programs.  As such, we are
delighted to have Dr. Schaeffler speak on Knowledge Exchange's
vision and creative approach to increasing access to scholarly
content.

If you are interested in receiving further information about
BioOne's Annual Publishers and Partners Meeting or if you have
any questions, please contact me at Lauren@arl.org.

Best,

Lauren Kane
Director of Publisher Relations