Re: Update from Multi-Science Publishing

The Knowledge-Exchange is a very interesting and innovative
consortial arrangement - but I must stress that it is NOT Open
Access. It is traditional subscriber-pays access - but in this
case the subscriber is not an individual library or institution,
but a larger group of institutions and libraries. Becoming part
of KE does not make any publishers' content free to
individuals/institutions outside the consortia.

At any institution, individual access is free at point of use if
the institution has paid for access - the same is true with KE.

Pippa Smart
Research Communication and Publishing Consultant
PSP Consulting - www.pspconsulting.org
Skype: pippasmart
pippa.smart@gmail.com

****