Re: Creative Commons: for authors who want to share

I wasn't talking about the other CC licenses, Heather, only the
one that allows users to do anything with the content except
reproduce it without attribution to the original author. My point
was that one can accomplish that goal without using any license
at all. The CC license that refers to "everything but commercial
use" has its own problems, however, because the definition of
"commercial" is so nebulous.

Sandy Thatcher
Penn State University Press