Royal Society announces its 2009 prices

***Apologies for cross posting***

The Royal Society is pleased to announce that its 2009 journal
prices are now available at
http://publishing.royalsociety.org/prices.

JOURNAL PACKAGES

See details of our discount journal packages including our
"Excellence in Science" Package S, comprising all of our seven
international science journals plus free and exclusive access to
the entire Royal Society Digital Journal Archive back to 1665.

NEW ADDITION

"Interface Focus" is a recently introduced supplement to "Journal
of the Royal Society Interface" (ISSN: 1742-5689) and will appear
at least 6 times throughout volume 6 (2009). Peer-reviewed and an
extra to the regular journal issue, each supplement concentrates
on a specific cross-disciplinary theme. Printed copies are
delivered packed together with the main journal issue.

ROYAL SOCIETY DIGITAL JOURNAL ARCHIVE (From 1665 to today)

The Royal Society Digital Journal Archive is the most influential
and longest-running journal archive in science and contains some
of the most significant scientific papers ever published. It
consists of every paper ever published in the Royal Society's
renowned, international journals, from the very first
peer-reviewed paper in Philosophical Transactions in 1665 to the
very latest high-quality, published research today.

To renew your subscription, please contact your subscription
agent or contact sales@portland-services.com.  All of our journal
subscription and book fulfilment is handled by Portland Customer
Services, Commerce Way, Colchester CO2 8HP, United Kingdom. Tel:
+44 (0)1206 796351. Web: www.portland-services.com.

Please contact us if you have any enquiries, or would like to
receive a copy of our journals catalogue, at
sales@royalsociety.org.

Kind regards

Charles Lusty,
Royal Society Publishing