re: "Journal of Electronic Resources Librarianship"

Dear Colleagues:

Many thanks if you can consider the announcement below for
posting or editorial inclusion.  And, apologies in advance for
any duplicate receipt.

With appreciation

  /Bill/

Bill Cohen, /Publisher  /
The Haworth Press*
www.HaworthPress.com
[Taylor & Francis Group]
___________________________________

Charter Issue of /Journal of Electronic Resources Librarianship/
Now in Circulation...Call for Papers*

Taylor & Francis, LLC announces that the first issue of the/
Journal/ /of Electronic Resources Librarianship/ is now in
circulation.

A complimentary copy is available from Marisa Starr
<marisa.starr@taylorandfrancis.com>.

Formerly entitled /The Acquisitions Librarian/ through Vol 19,
#4, the quarterly journal now focuses on electronic resources
management under the Editorship of Bonnie Tijerina, Coordinator
of the Electronic Resources & Libraries Conference.

The charter issue editorial notes:

"/Libraries now face a variety of decisions never before
encountered, and as I read this issue's articles, I see more
clearly the role that decision making plays....In addition to
peer-reviewed articles, readers will be informed by the writings
of several columnists and contributors....We have many exciting
topics in the works for future issues.  I am open to your
feedback, ideas, and suggestions, so feel free to email me at
<btijerina@library.ucla.edu>."