Follow-up to the recent request for information

I have been receiving a great many responses to my recent request
for information about library purchases of university press
books.  Most of the responses were offline.  Keep them coming,
please!  Every response has a new nugget of information in it.

Once I am able to synthesize this information, I will post it to
this list or in an open access blog somewhere.  This will take a
few months, as I am trying to tie several sources of information
together.  The question I am attempting to explore is, What can
university presses do to help them sell more books?

Thanks again for the assistance.

Joe Esposito