Re: The House of Cards

I really share Joe Espositos view about the green future. It's a
bleak one. But he forgets the golden road. Thousands of new free
e-journals every year. 100% OA Commercial journals are out. More
than 50% of new e-journals are free journals. It's really old
fashioned with a price tag connected to important reading.

Jan