Learned Publishing reader questionnaire

You've only got until the end of next week to complete the online
survey:
<https://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=BIZeqC2fcjmUHUi7FV_2f3cA_3d_3d>
with the chance of winning an Amazon books voucher!

Please do let us know what you think of the journal, and what
you'd like us to improve - and encourage your colleagues to do
likewise!  We are very keen to know what all our readers think,
whether or not they are members of ALPSP or SSP (or even whether
they subscribe at all, or merely read what is freely available!)

Thanks

Sally Morris & Janet Fisher
Editors, Learned Publishing
South House, The Street
Clapham, Worthing, West Sussex BN13 3UU, UK
Tel:  +44(0)1903 871286
Fax:  +44(0)8701 202806
Email:  editor@alpsp.org