Re: article on aggregated databases

Joe. I wish I knew the answer to your first question - and would
love to hear from any here who have been keeping COUNTER stats
whether they're seeing it, too. The only additional info we got
(other than from the 14 participating libraries) was that one of
our two peer reviewers mentioned it was happening in his or her
library, too.

The reason why is even more interesting - but harder to define,
since there are so many possible factors. Research project, free
to good home.

Barbara Fister