ASCO selects Accucoms for representation services in Latin America

**Apologies for cross posting**

List members might be interested to know that Accucoms has signed
an agreement to represent the American Society of Clinical
Oncology (ASOC) in Latin America.

The agreement was announced today and will see Accucoms promoting
ASCO's content, selling subscriptions and site licenses,
negotiating with local consortia and supporting ASCO's customers
throughout Latin America with immediate effect.

As the world's leading professional organization representing
physicians who treat people with cancer, ASCO is committed to
advancing the education of oncologists and other oncology
professionals.  Its overarching mission is to improve cancer care
and prevention throughout the world, and it therefore seeks to
disseminate information about cancer care as widely as possible
by way of its two leading journals Journal of Clinical Oncology
(JCO) and Journal of Oncology Practice (JOP).

Terry Van Schaik, Director, Journal Publications at American
Society of Clinical Oncology explained, "as a learned society, a
key element of our mission is to advance the education of
physicians and other professionals in the care of patients with
cancer.  Latin America is a market we have little experience of
and yet we know that there is a real need for cancer care
knowledge in the region.  It was very important for us to partner
with an organisation with a local presence and a clear
understanding of how to operate in the market.  Accucoms offers a
total package of support in Latin America, and we are excited
about working with them. We have worked with them in the past and
we are extremely confident in their ability to help us fulfil our
mission in this part of the world."

Pinar Erzin, Managing Director, Accucoms said, "We have been
highly pro-active in Latin America for some time now and have
built up a significant number of relationships with key accounts.
We have worked with ASCO on several marketing projects over the
last couple of years, during which we learnt about the Society's
mission, content and how it operates. There is a considerable
amount of market opportunity in this region for ASCO, and we are
thrilled to be supporting their mission."

www.accucoms.com/about/news.htm

Tracy Gardner Marketing
Tel: +44 (0) 7884 438007
Email: tracy@tgm.ox14.com
---2071850956-1705820691-1216344155=:21922--