RE: Blackwell journals now on Wiley InterScience

Christina brings up a point about how to tell what years you have
access to. All year I have been trying to get a list from
Blackwell of our titles with subscription years of coverage, to
no avail. Some days certain back files were accessible, other
days not.  The green dots were a nice feature, it's true, but
only if they didn't disappear and reappear constantly. It was
impossible to tag date holdings in our A-to-Z list, changeable as
they were. I have asked Wiley if they can remedy this situation
and provide such a list when (if) the dust settles. Otherwise,
how do you know if you're getting what you paid for?  With the
current problems, we're experiencing only a couple years working,
for many titles, but we can't be sure what we're even entitled
to.

Lucy Wrightington,
Senior Librarian
Dickerman Library
Wadsworth Center, N.Y.
State Dept. of Health Empire State Plaza,
Albany, NY 12201

phone: (518) 474-6168
fax:  (518) 474-3933