RE: Blackwell journals now on Wiley InterScience

On SFX listserv, librarians all over the world are reporting
linking problems.

It seems to me that Wiley does not care about and is not afraid
of its customers.  Otherwise, how dare they take down a working
site (Blackwell-Synergy) before they make the new site working
properly? Would a company of any other business do this to their
customers?

Jonathan Rochkind from Johns Hopkins jokingly posted on SFX
Listserv that we should ask Wiley for pro-rate refund.  Maybe we
should seriously consider this joke, so that libraries will not
be treated like this in the future?

---
Xiaotian Chen
Electronic Services Librarian