Re: Citation Statistics: A Report From The International Mathematical =

Pippa,

Check out the discussion on the SIGMETRICS list. There have been
a number of recent posts about the International Mathematical
Union's report.

The list archive is at:

http://listserv.utk.edu/archives/sigmetrics.html

Bernie Sloan