Re: universities experiment with paying OA fees

I read tenure dossiers for a living and have not seen discussion
of the business model of a journal as part of internal or
external discussion of candidates, as positive or negative.
Impact factor of a journal or perceived "top tier" status is
regularly discussed.

Jim O'Donnell
Georgetown U.