Re: OA articles from Oxford Open journals now being automatically deposited in PubMed Central

At 07:14 PM 6/4/2008, LUFF, Kirsty wrote:

>We have also prepared some information and guidelines for
>authors of various funding agencies, which can be found here:
<http://www.oxfordjournals.org/for_authors/repositories.html>

So this web page, and the NIH Funding PDF at
<http://www.oxfordjournals.org/for_authors/nih_funding.pdf> state
that most of the science and medical journals published by Oxford
Journals still allow you to comply with the NIH public access
policy.  I can't find a list anywhere, however, of which journals
*you* consider to be SM journals, and which journals will not
allow authors to comply. Care to elaborate?

Peter B. Hirtle
CUL Intellectual Property Officer
Technology Strategist
Cornell University