REMINDER: International Conference VSMM 2008

Dear Colleagues,

I would like to refer you to our International Conference
VSMM2008 www.vsmm2008.org which will be held in Limassol/Cyprus
from the 20.-25. of October 2008. As you know this conference is
dedicated to Digital Heritage and it is the first time that this
joint event is coming to Cyprus. VSMM2008 is in cooperation with
the European Commission, UNESCO World Heritage Center, the UNESCO
Memory of the World Library, European Digital Library Foundation,
the World Museum Forum, the International Society for
Photogrammetry and Remote Sensing (ISPRS), the International
Council for Monuments (ICOMOS) and the International Committee
for the e-Documentation of Cultural Heritage content (CIPA).
Moreover, there is a cooperation with leading important European
Union projects like Michael, Michael+, Minerva, Minerva+ and the
two newly funded Athena and EDLocal projects.

Even though we are aware of your busy schedules, we would like to
ask to promote this event in your
university/institute/organisation/country and that you send out
the attached call for papers & participation to all entities of
your active email list in the area of Digital Libraries, Laser
Scanning/Digitization, GIS/GPS, legal issues/copyrights,
standards, e-Cultural Heritage, etc.

Once again I would like to express our gratitude and look forward
to see/meet you in Cyprus again and cooperating with your
organization in the future.

Thank you very much,
Best regards,
Marinos Ioannides