RE: Institutional subscription question

And as the originator of this thread I did not mean to imply it
was a widespread practice among libraries, or even a workable
practice. I was involved in a discussion of this issue on another
list, and thought you all would be a good group to touch base
with. And I was correct...the folks on the other list really
liked Scott Plutchak's essay.

Thanks again!

Bernie Sloan