Request for publisher policies

*Announcement cross-posted*

Following the recent launch of the Open Access Directory
<http://oad.simmons.edu/> wiki by Peter Suber and Robin Peek,
work has started on a list collecting publisher policies on
NIH-funded authors. Recognizing that many of our colleagues have
been working on such lists individually, we invite you to share
information, including existing lists, with us so we may create
as comprehensive a resource as possible. While this list is
certainly not meant to serve as a replacement for SHERPA/RoMEO,
much interest has been expressed in its creation. If you wish to
become an OAD volunteer, please contact the OAD editors
<mailto:OAD.contact@gmail.com> .

Arta Dobbs, University of Connecticut Health Center
Molly Keener, Wake Forest University Health Sciences
P Scott Lapinski, Harvard Medical School

Molly Keener, MLIS
Wake Forest University Health Sciences
Coy C. Carpenter Library
mkeener@wfubmc.edu