From: "Ian.Russell" <ian.russell@cytherean.co.uk>
To: <liblicense-l@lists.yale.edu>
Sent: Friday, May 02, 2008 6:55 AM
Subject: RE: Certification and Dissemination

No, I am not talking about "double dipping" (the only way that could possibly be relevant is in the context of hybrid journals which have not previously been mentioned in this exchange). I am talking about clearly and unambiguously making a commitment to fund the certification function in the scholarly journal publishing system rather than acting as a parasite on the current funding mechanism.