RFI about partnerships with African editors and publishers

Do any members of this discussion list know of any journal
partnership agreements with African journals, publishers or
libraries? - What I am thinking of are parternships such as:

1 - journal exchange agreements (e.g. exchanging subscriptions)
2 - journal partnerships (twinning journals, etc.)
3 - editorial partnerships (editors from Africa on journal boards, and vice
versa)
4 - Association partnerships (e.g. member copies)
5 - ... etc.

any information would be helpful (it is for a talk I am giving at
SSP in May)

many thanks

Pippa Smart
Research Communication and Publishing Consultant
PSP Consulting - www.pspconsulting.org
3 Park Lane, Appleton, Oxon OX13 5JT,UK
Tel: +44 1865 864255
Mob: +44 7775 627688