Open access and comic strips

Johnson, Steve. Think you're funnier than Scott Adams? Chicago
Tribune, April 29, 2008. http://tinyurl.com/6ldrdx

Introduction:

"In Scott Adams' reading of the Internet, you either ride the
train or it runs you over. So with the new iteration of his
"Dilbert" Web site, Adams is making every "Dilbert" ever made
freely available...and has introduced a new feature that lets
readers craft their own, last-panel punch lines."

And...

"I guess you could say we're embracing the realities of
intellectual property on the Internet," Adams said. "I don't want
the best choices people have for 'Dilbert' to be bookstores or
illegal downloads".

Bernie Sloan