RE: In the news (Georgia State)

This is indeed an interesting post.

This segues into a parallel discussion and I'd like to point out
to Thomas Krichel and others that SISSA found JHEP to expensive
to operate as an open access journal and so to support the
activity partnered with Institute of Physics Publishing to
implement a subscription model for the journal to secure its
future.

So presumably this is one of the journals that Thomas recommends
librarians to cancel?

Ian Russell, ALPSP