RE: Titles for pharmacy collection

>From a colleague at UF's Health Science Center Library:

The Basic Resource for Pharmacy Education is at the AACP
(American Assoc. of Colleges of Pharmacy) and is produced by the
Library and Educational Resources Section.  It is created and
edited by librarians at institutions that serve pharmacy schools.
There is more information in the introduction to the list.

There are separate lists for books and journals.  The link to
both is at:

http://www.aacp.org/site/page.asp?TRACKID=&VID=1&CID=380&DID=3619

The AACP site has been up and down over the last couple of days

Rae Jesano, MSLS, AHIP
Librarian Liaison to the College of Pharmacy
UF Health Science Center Libraries
Gainesville, FL  32610-0206
rjesano@ufl.edu

John E. Ingram
Senior Associate Dean of University Libraries
Director for Collection Services
Gainesville, FL 32611-7001