Re: License question - UN Convention on Contracts (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Wed, 2 Apr 2008 07:39:24 -0700 (PDT)
From: Debi Baker <ddbaker@uoregon.edu>
To: Ann Okerson <ann.okerson@yale.edu>
Subject: Re: License question - UN Convention on Contracts

Ann, I would strongly recommend striking the clause.  It does not seem
to have bearing on this resource and, as you know, it is not wise to
give a blanket waiver of this type.  FYI, as a part of a public
institution, we could not sign with this clause in place.

But, no, we have not come across anything like this yet.

Regards,  -- Debi

Debi Baker, Business Manager
ddbaker@uoregon.edu
v: (541) 346-1832; f: (541) 346-1968