Reports of Study: MARC Record Services Survey

*Cross-posted*

Dear colleagues,

Thank you very much to those who participated in my survey
regarding how libraries are using MARC record services.  My study
is now complete, and it is available for you to read at the
following site:

http://tinyurl.com/2b9wva

I expect it to be published in _The Serials Librarian_, v.55,
no.3 (2008).  Please let me know if you have any questions.  My
original posting to request participants follows, for those who
wish to know a little more about the study.

Thanks again,

Rebecca Kemp
Serials Coordinator Librarian
W.M. Randall Library