From: Alma Swan
Subject: EurOpenScholar conference

Immediately after the Open Repositories 08 (OR08) conference in
Southampton in April http://or08.ecs.soton.ac.uk/ there will be a
one-day meeting which is a follow-on from the Liege conference in
October last, http://recteur.blogs.ulg.ac.be/?p=151 where
EurOpenScholar was set up.

Link to this day's conference:
http://or08.ecs.soton.ac.uk/euro.html. The programme is there
plus the details about the day.

This would be of interest to those who attended the UUK meeting
on 5 December.

At the UUK meeting, http://www.universitiesuk.ac.uk/research/
Bernard Rentier described this new initiative in his talk and a
couple of people asked me about it over coffee. There is no
registration charge for the day, BTW.

All best,

Alma P Swan, BSc, PhD, MBA
Director