From: owner-liblicense-l@lists.yale.edu
[mailto:owner-liblicense-l@lists.yale.edu] On Behalf Of T Scott Plutchak
Sent: Monday, March 17, 2008 8:08 PM
To: liblicense-l@lists.yale.edu; liblicense-l@lists.yale.edu
Subject: RE: Deposit Mandates as part of Publisher Services

Thank you, Ann, for suggesting this!  I've been puzzling over the
same thing.  Might I suggest that it would also be useful if you
could get samples of the messages that the publisher will send to
the investigator to alert them that they need to go in to approve
the submission?  It'll be very helpful as we're preparing
information pages for our folks if we can provide them with
concrete examples of what to expect.

Scott

T. Scott Plutchak
Director, Lister Hill Library of the Health Sciences
University of Alabama at Birmingham