From: "Adelaide Fletcher" <fletchera@denvermedlib.org>
To: <liblicense-l@lists.yale.edu>
Sent: Tuesday, March 04, 2008 2:32 PM
Subject: RE: ejournals and ILL

Why not allow a mediated system, then, where requests are filtered by a human who then downloads an electronic copy and emails it to the requester? This would not change the definition of authorized users, and it would significantly reduce the burden on library staff and the waste of paper, ink, time, and electricity.

Adelaide Fletcher, MLIS, AHIP
Electronic Resources Librarian
Denver Medical Library
Presbyterian/St. Luke's Medical Center