RE: Harvard Faculty Adopts OA Requirement

Too soon for Google, assuming this will land on a site or in a
resource that is available to be indexed.. it may make Google
News though.

Try contacting the press release contact for a copy of the
resolution, assuming this isn't private or privileged
communication:

http://www.fas.harvard.edu/home/news_and_events/releases/scholarly_02122008.html

Contact: Robert Mitchell
617.496.5399

If there's a linked version, or a shared copy available, I
imagine Robert can get it.

ps. I saw some of Sandy's comments over on the Chronicle.com
story.. small world ;)...

Best,
Michael

P. Michael McCulley, Electronic Resources Librarian
San Diego Public Library, 820 E Street
San Diego, CA 92101 / mmcculley@sandiego.gov
619-238-6678 / FAX: 619-238-6679