Taylor & Francis and Lawrence Erlbaum Associates

*with apologies for cross-posting*

>From January 2008, current content for all titles formerly
published by Lawrence Erlbaum Associates (LEA) has been made
available on informaworld.

The LEA list is particularly strong in the fields of Education
and Behavioral Science, and complements the excellence of the
publishing programmes of Routledge and Psychology Press in these
fields. Those who subscribe to our current content packages, the
Taylor & Francis SSH and ST Libraries, and to our Subject
Collections, will benefit from access to this additional content.

Transition Timeline

>From March 31st 2008, LEA titles will no longer be available via
LEA Online. In order to make the transition to informaworld as
smooth as possible we wanted to let you know the steps we are
planning to take:

1. Since November 27th we have been dual hosting LEA Online with
informaworld. All LEA titles are now available on the
informaworld site. We have registered your online access on
informaworld. If you do not see LEA titles listed in your
subscription entitlement, please contact support@informaworld.com
where our online customer services staff will be ready to assist.

2. From January 1st 2008, all new content for the LEA titles will
be loaded onto informaworld only. LEA Online will no longer be
updated with new content.

3. From March 31st 2008, we will put redirects in place from LEA Online
to the informaworld site.

We will send you further updates and reminders between now and
March 31st, but for now we advise you to update your catalogue so
that you can benefit fully from access to new content during all
of 2008. We have put together a list of the former LEA titles,
along with their Open URLs which should help you to update your
catalogue. This can be found at www.informaworld.com/LEA .

Usage Statistics

Usage statistics from LEA Online will cease to be available after March
31st, so library account managers are encouraged to download statistics
from LEA Online before this date.

Did you know?

You can keep your catalogue up-to-date with the help of RSS feeds
from informaworld. To create these for LEA titles, please refer
to http://www.informaworld.com/rss

All informaworld RSS feeds take the following format, where the last
eight digits match the journal ISSN.

Yours faithfully,

Jennifer McMillan
Library Marketing Manager
Taylor & Francis Group, 4 Park Square, Milton Park, Abingdon, Oxon OX14
4RN, UK
Email: Jennifer.McMillan@tandf.co.uk
Tel: +44 (0) 20 7017 6431
Fax:+44 (0) 20 7017 6714

Visit www.tandf.co.uk/libsite for up-to-date information on
Taylor & Francis' librarian services. Please consider the
environment before printing this e-mail.