From: owner-liblicense-l@lists.yale.edu <owner-liblicense-l@lists.yale.edu>
To: liblicense-l@lists.yale.edu <liblicense-l@lists.yale.edu>
Sent: Tue Jan 29 17:31:43 2008
Subject: New License language - what meaning?

Dear All:

One of our major providers/publishers for STM products sent me
the 2008 renewal License Agreement and I noticed that they
replaced the terms license, licensees, etc. with Subscription.
Subscribers, etc. Do you have any idea about this change in the
language used in the agreement?

Cheers,

Houeida Charara
Electronic Resources Librarian
Lebanese American University Libraries
P.O.Box 13-5053 - Chouran Beirut 1102 2801 Lebanon
Phone +961 1 786456 ext. 1817