Re: Google Print - Peter Brantley in Chronicle of Higher Ed

I think Ann is entirely right on this point. And it shows that
viable commerce can exist on top of open access (with the right
license) or public domain documents. In other words, OA and
public domain are quite compatible with real value-added
publishing. But the value added has to be real and of quality
because OA and public domain provide an even-playing field that
many companies do not know how to handle.

Jean-Claude Guedon