Ingenta appoints Rebecca Lenzini to drive development of US business

Dear colleagues,

I wanted to let you know about Ingenta's recent appointment of
Rebecca Lenzini to drive forward our publisher services business
in North America.

Many of you will know Becky from her presidency of The Charleston
Company, or from previous roles at CARL UnCover and Faxon. She
will continue her involvement with the former, while working with
us to explore opportunities for, in particular, our next
generation publications platform, pub2web.

Becky and I will both be at ALA Midwinter this weekend so please
do visit us at the Ingenta booth 1735.

Best regards,

Douglas Wright
Executive Vice President
Ingenta, Inc.
a division of Publishing Technology
Tel: +1 617-395-4070
doug.wright@ingenta.com
www.ingenta.com

** For Immediate Release**

Ingenta engages Rebecca Lenzini to drive development of North
American opportunities

Ingenta, the technology provider which connects the publishing
and information industries, recently announced that Rebecca
Lenzini, President of The Charleston Company and a long-standing
member of the scholarly publishing and library communities, will
join the firm as Director of Business Development, Publisher
Services, on an assignment to strategically improve the
positioning and development of its US presence.

Lenzini is well-known as publisher of The Charleston Advisor and
as co-founder and sponsor of the Fiesole Collection Development
Retreat Series. She was previously President and COO of CARL
Corporation in Denver, Colorado, and is one of the founders of
UnCover, the original article retrieval and document delivery
service introduced in 1988, now part of Ingenta. She also served
as Vice President and Director of the Faxon Company's Academic
Information Services Division in the 1980s. She holds a
Certificate in Small Business Management from the Harvard
Business School and an MLS from the University of Illinois at
Urbana-Champaign where she served as a serials librarian and as
Head of Technical Services. She will continue her activities for
The Charleston Company in addition to her new role at Ingenta.

"This appointment reflects Ingenta's ongoing focus and commitment
to its US market and illustrates our firm desire to strengthen
our competitive position here; I think our success in attracting
such a highly-rated individual is testament to the progress we
have already made," says Ingenta Executive Vice President Douglas
Wright. "As a long standing participant in the information
community, Becky is ideally placed to leverage her knowledge and
experience to help us improve and grow our services to our
publisher customer base in North America."

Ingenta's flagship website, IngentaConnect, provides more than
25,000 libraries with access to over 30,000 publications via
subscription and document delivery. Publishers can opt to apply
their own brand to their pages of the site using the
IngentabyDesign service, or can upgrade to their own pub2web
publications platform, which shares some IngentaConnect technical
architecture but offers publishers full control over design and
content structure. Library services were streamlined during 2007
with new features being added to the standard free-to-use
package, and the IngentaConnect Complete upgrade suite being
repositioned as integrated document delivery, current awareness
and customization modules.

Please visit the Ingenta booth (1735) at ALA Midwinter for more
information.

ENDS

For more information, please contact:
Charlie Rapple
Ingenta, a division of Publishing Technology
Tel: +44 1865 397860
Email: charlie.rapple@ingenta.com
MSN: rappleland@hotmail.com
AIM: Rappleland

About Ingenta
www.ingenta.com

Ingenta is the global market leader in online management and
distribution of publications, allowing publishers to focus on
their core business by outsourcing their online publishing
requirements. Ingenta's key competences include website design
and development, data conversion and enhancement, secure online
hosting, access & authentication and content discoverability
management. Flagship web platform IngentaConnect provides 250
research publishers and societies with a ready-made audience (of
over 25,000 libraries) for their publications; the site receives
more than 11 million page views a month from over 5 million
unique users. For libraries and information professionals, the
site offers comprehensive collection management and document
delivery options for over 30,000 publications. Ingenta also
develops and maintains discrete publication websites, and
delivers a range of complementary technology services.

In 2007, Ingenta merged with VISTA International to form
Publishing Technology plc, the largest provider of publishing
software solutions. The company is listed on the AIM market of
the London Stock Exchange and has offices in Europe and North
America.

**