Institutional Repositories, Tout de Suite

Institutional Repositories, Tout de Suite, the latest Digital
Scholarship publication, is designed to give the reader a very
quick introduction to key aspects of institutional repositories
and to foster further exploration of this topic though liberal
use of relevant references to online documents and links to
pertinent websites. It is under a Creative Commons
Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 United States License, and it can
be freely used for any noncommercial purpose in accordance with
the license.

http://www.digital-scholarship.org/ts/irtoutsuite.pdf

For a discussion of the numerous changes in my other digital
publications since my resignation from the University of Houston
Libraries, see:

http://digital-scholarship.org/digitalkoans/2007/02/18/summary-of-baileys-digital-publications-changes/

--

Best Regards,

Charles W. Bailey, Jr.

Digital Scholarship
http://www.digital-scholarship.org/

DigitalKoans
Open Access Bibliography
Open Access Webliography
Scholarly Electronic Publishing Bibliography
Scholarly Electronic Publishing Resources
Scholarly Electronic Publishing Weblog