second-hand ownership

Dear list members:

I have a question on the ownership of "second-hand" artifacts.

Recently I published a paper that displayed samples of Newton's handwriting from Jerusalem library. I paid for each of them in cash:)

Now I want to publish another paper in another journal with parts of the same pages displayed again.

Should I pay to the same library again (for virtually same pages)?

Or should I negotiate the matter with the first journal to dismiss charges altogether? Or?

Ari Belenkiy