Scitation Library Service Center: Log in to access new features

Please excuse cross-posting.

Dear Colleagues:

The American Institute of Physics (AIP) is proud to announce the
launch of our new Scitation Library Service Center (SLSC) at
http://librarians.scitation.org. If you already have a username
and password for the Scitation Usage Report Service (SURS), they
will now enable you to log in to the SLSC. There is no need to
re-register or submit new information in order to begin managing
your Scitation-hosted journals. If your institution has not
registered for SURS, you will shortly receive an email invitation
with registration instructions for the new expanded Scitation
Library Service Center.

>From this unified service center, you may now:

* View a comprehensive list of publications to which your
institution has access via Scitation

* Register your OpenURL resolver

* Keep IP addresses up to date

* Access the Scitation Usage Report Service

* Unblock suspended IP addresses

In addition to the account management tools listed above, visit
the Scitation Library Service Center to access help files and
resources, such as the Scitation User Guide, contact and
licensing information for all the publishers whose content is
hosted on Scitation, details on using our link resolver, and
more.

Currently AIP's Scitation platform hosts more than 170
publications from 24 society publishers. For a complete list of
titles and publishers, please click here:

<http://scitation.aip.org/publications/myBrowsePub.jsp>

Please note that if your institution has online subscriptions
distributed among multiple Scitation accounts, you will receive
an email message regarding each of the corresponding Scitation
Library Service Center accounts. In order to be able to manage
all your Scitation-hosted electronic resources, you will need to
register all accounts.

If you have forgotten your SURS username or password, please
contact the Scitation Help Desk at help@scitation.org. You may
also visit the SLSC here to retrieve your password:
http://librarians.scitation.org/librarians/get_password.jsp

We hope that you find the new Scitation Library Service Center a
useful tool in managing your Scitation-hosted publications.
Please feel free to contact the Scitation Help Desk as indicated
below if we can be of any assistance.

Sincerely,

Christine Orr
Marketing Manager