RE: Routledge and the Association of American Geographers

Dear Ms Bell,

Thanks for clarification. A price of USD 966 for North American
Subscribers is just fine, as it should be compared with
Print+Premium at Blackwell, which was USD 840, a price increase
of just 15%. Given the reasons you cite for a price increase (to
which we could add the further enhancements mentioned in your
original press release), this sounds reasonable, indeed. We would
then only request that in order to avoid further
misunderstandings, the 2008 Taylor & Francis price list in the
web

www.tandf.co.uk/journals/pdf/price.pdf

(entry: Annals of the Association of American Geographers - Joint
subscription with The Professional Geographer (RTPG), GBP 753 /
USD 1468 / EUR 1107 for Print + Online, GBP 715 / USD 1395 / EUR
1052) should be corrected and agencies informed as well, as it
was the source from which I got my pricing information.

Thank you very much for your quick answer.

Best regards,
Bernd-Christoph Kaemper, Stuttgart University Library