Re: On metrics

   Aaron Edlin writes

> We recently spent substantial resources overhauling our methodology
> for counting full-text downloads of articles, and applied the new
> methodology to all our logfiles in order to provide our users with
> our most accurate estimate of legitimate downloads.

   The statistics for the RePEc usage statistics service LogEc,
   at http://logec.repec.org, also also derobotified. The
   software it uses is available at

ftp://repec.oru.se/RePEc/cpd/soft/rstart.pl
ftp://repec.oru.se/RePEc/cpd/soft/rstart.cfg

   Cheers,

   Thomas Krichel                    http://openlib.org/home/krichel
                                 RePEc:per:1965-06-05:thomas_krichel
   phone: +7 495 685 1263                       skype: thomaskrichel