New digitization tool

There have been a number of intriguing posts on this list about
new digitization projects, most recently Emerald's new program.
I would like to call attention to a technology company that
provides a service to digitize assets and then tags those assets
in XML.  The service can also work with files that are already in
digital form (e.g., a collection of PDFs).  The content can then
be displayed through a Web viewer.  The company is Olive
Software; see http://olivesoftware.com.  There is a special page
for libraries:
http://olivesoftware.com/solutions/libraries.asp.

I have been working with Olive in the book area, but I suspect
that there are more applications in the academic area for
journals and other materials that are archived in libraries
(e.g., microfilm).  Olive already has relationships with a number
of libraries, including Oxford and the University of
Pennsylvania.  They began their business digitizing backfiles for
newspaper publishers (e.g., Washington Post).

No doubt Olive is already familiar to the more technically-minded
members of this list, but I would be happy to chat with anyone
who wants to learn more about it.

Joe Esposito