Re: APA Cognitive Science Survey for Faculty

***This message is being cross-posted, apologies for any
duplication.

Dear Colleagues:

Thanks for your enthusiastic response to the APA Cognitive
Science survey. Many of you have requested a similar survey that
could be forwarded to faculty. Please share the following
information with interested faculty.  We have made "Institution"
a mandatory field so that we can provide the results to you if
any of your faculty complete the survey.

Please contact us with questions.

Cordially,

Susan B. Hillson
Manager, Customer Relations
PsycINFO/American Psychological Association
750 First Street, NE
Washington DC 20002-4242
shillson@apa.org

Suggested Message to Faculty  (unless you'd prefer to send your own
message)

Following requests from the library community, APA is seriously
considering the development of a cognitive science add-on to
PsycINFO. This enhanced version of PsycINFO would feature a new
coverage list of journals not currently included in the database,
as well as new index terms.  Searching across the entire database
would be seamless.

We'd like to hear your thoughts about this idea.  In particular,
we're interested in learning more about the resources you use for
cognitive science. Please go to
<http://APA.CognitiveScienceSurveyFaculty.sgizmo.com> to complete
a brief survey.  APA will provide the results to us.

***