Cambridge Journals 2008 Catalogue released

Cambridge Journals Catalogue 2008 released

Cambridge University Press is delighted to announce the release
of a new catalogue detailing its portfolio of Journals currently
published. More than just a comprehensive and user-friendly guide
to our journals, the catalogue also contains other information
about the numerous related activities that ensure the publishing
service we offer is always of the very highest standard.
Throughout this year's guide you will find a selection of
additional 'service pages', which you should find useful and
informative.

Download your own pdf copy at this link: cambridge.journals.org
Collect a print copy at the CUP stand in Frankfurt: C901 8.0

A few highlights for 2008

Cambridge Journals continues to be the first choice for many
leading societies and associations and we are delighted to
announce that new publishing partnership have been established
with the following organisations: The Australian Mathematical
Society; The American Society of Church History; The British
Institute of International and Comparative Law; The Center for
Austrian Studies, University of Minnesota; The History of
Economics Society; Royal Institute of Philosophy; and The
Southern Political Science Association.

In addition, this year we are launching a host of new titles
including; The Cognitive Behaviour Therapist for the British
Association for Behavioural and Cognitive Psychotherapies; The
Review of Symbolic Logic with the Association of Symbolic Logic;
The Marine Biological Association of the United Kingdom?s new
title Marine and Freshwater Biodiversity; and for the Religion
and Politics Research Section of the American Political Science
Association, Politics and Religion. The complete list of new
titles (correct at time of print) follows this editorial.

Cambridge Journals performed exceptionally well in the latest
Journal Citation Reports, with an average increase in Impact
Factor of 13.2% (against an overall 6.9% increase). We publish
the top ranked journal of all 1768 titles in the Social Science
Citation Index and have number 1 category positions with American
Political Science Review and The China Quarterly. In the Science
Citation Index Behavioral and Brain Sciences and Journal of
Navigation are top ranked within their categories.

Cambridge Journals Online (CJO) continues to be a leader in
functionality and online delivery.

Our Digital Archive project continues to gain momentum in 2008
with the release of a further 90 archived titles.

The UK Printing and Publishing operations have been awarded ISO
14001:2004 certification.

D Lawson
Journals Marketing Manager (HSS)