de Gruyter Online - please let us know your preferences!

Dear all,

At Walter de Gruyter we will publish our 100 journals and most
forthcoming books on a brand new platform early 2008. This will
(among lots of cool functionality for users) also hold decisive
option for libraries. E.g.:

- Modify library IP range
- display library logo to their users
- get COUNTER usage stats by download or automatic email
- offer web-links and web-mail to library helpdesks
- donor branding for electronic content

We are currently wondering which way best to migrate your current
access settings to the new platform. There are two options:

1. Simply migrate all information from our current system
(including probably a lot of duplicate and outdated information
that sometimes makes access administration "interesting"...)

2. Start fresh by asking you library administrators to enter the
current institution's settings to our system (IP, email,
additional contact information - more work for you, but easier
administration for both sides thereafter)

Could you let me know your views and preferences in this respect?
Both public and direct replies are most appreciated.

Thank you very much

Joachim Engelland
Verlag Walter de Gruyter GmbH & Co. KG
Business Development Online