Sent: Wednesday, September 19, 2007 12:15 AM
To: liblicense-l@lists.yale.edu
Subject: Take the Survey of Library Database Licensing Practices and
Receive a Free Copy

Primary Research Group (http://www.primaryresearch.com/)  is
planning to publish a survey of library database licensing
practices and seeks survey participants. Academic, public,
corporate, legal and special libraries are eligible.  This is an
international survey open to libraries of all countries.

Participants receive a free PDF copy of the estimated 100-page report.
Data is broken out by type and size of institution for easier
benchmarking.  To take the 40 question survey, follow the link below:

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=j9NdPfpcWLikLOdaLOcjFw_3d_3d_

James Moses, President Primary Research Group Inc.
www.primaryresearch.com