RE: NYTimes: Reed Elsevier's Online Ads

Actually, as reported on the medlib-l listserv on Sept. 10, even librarians are listed as professionals who can register to use this new product. The registered user agreement can be changed at any time, but so far there do not appear to be strict sign-up requirements.

Mark Funk
Head, Resource Management - Collections
Weill Cornell Medical Library
New York, NY 10065-4805