FW: OECD 2008 Prices and changes to its journals

I'm sorry, I made a mistake yesterday in the listing of journals
being merged into the OECD Journal. I listed OECD Economic
Surveys rather than OECD Economic Studies.

To make it clear, OECD Economic Studies, being a primary research
journal, is being included in the merged OECD Journal. OECD
Economic Surveys, a series of country-based economic reviews will
continue to be published independently. The details on the
website and in the price list are correct.

Many apologies for any confusion (and thanks to the sharp-eyed
librarians who have sought clarification!)

Toby Green
Head of Publishing
OECD Publishing
Public Affairs and Communications Directorate
http://www.oecd.org/Bookshop
http://www.SourceOECD.org  - our award-winning e-library
http://www.oecd.org/OECDdirect  - our new title alerting service
+33 1 45 24 94 15 (phone)/ 53 (fax)
2 rue Andr=E9 Pascal, 75775 Paris Cedex 16, France

Find out more about our bestselling Factbook, a compilation of
100 statistical indicators from across the OECD's work complete
with downloadable Excel spreadsheets:
http://www.oecd.org/publications/factbook