RIP: Fair Use, Schmair Use, Buttons, and so on

Dear Colleagues:  We have had a lively and extensive discussion
on topics such as Fair Use/Schmair Use, Fair Use Buttons, and
related areas, and now is one of those times when it behooves a
good moderator to declare closure on that line of conversation --
which has run its useful course -- so that we can move on with
other fruitful explorations.  The 3,100 members of this list are
generous with ideas and topics, and we remain grateful for the
stimulation and illumination that comes from our conversations
together.

With particular best wishes to all who begin a new academic year
in the next few weeks, Ann Okerson/Yale Library