OECD Prices for 2008 and changes to its journals

OECD Publishing has released its prices for the 2008 subscription
year for SourceOECD and its periodicals. The price list is
available from the OECD Publishing website
www.oecd.org/publishing.

Important news concerning six OECD Journals.

OECD is changing the way it publishes six of its journals. From
2008 onwards the following titles are being combined into a
single OECD Journal:

* Financial Market Trends,
* OECD Economic Surveys,
* OECD Journal of Competition Law and Policy,
* OECD Journal on Budgeting,
* Journal on Business Cycle Measurement and Analysis and
* OECD Papers.

Each journal will continue as an independent section to OECD
Journal. Full details are available via www.oecd.org/oecdjournal
- the Frequently Asked Questions section is recommended reading
as it contains advice for cataloguers and gives details of the
old and new ISSNs.

The aim of this change is to simplify our publishing processes
and hence reduce our costs. These savings mean we can offer
online access to all these journals at a price similar to that
being paid by subscribers for each title individually today.
Therefore those currently subscribing to more than one of these
journals will see a price reduction for 2008. The online-only
price for 2008 is 140 Euros ($187/GBP95). Subscribers can opt-in
for the 15 print issues for an additional 130 Euros ($174/GBP88).
Existing subscribers will be renewed for the online-only edition
unless you advise your subscription agent otherwise.

If you have any questions or comments, do please get in touch
with your regular OECD distributor, agent or sales contact. Or
indeed, with me directly.

Toby Green
Head of Publishing
OECD Publishing
Public Affairs and Communications Directorate
http://www.oecd.org/Bookshop
http://www.SourceOECD.org  - our award-winning e-library
http://www.oecd.org/OECDdirect  - our new title alerting service
+33 1 45 24 94 15 (phone)/ 53 (fax)
2 rue Andr=E9 Pascal, 75775 Paris Cedex 16, France

Find out more about our bestselling Factbook, a compilation of
100 statistical indicators from across the OECD's work complete
with downloadable Excel spreadsheets:
http://www.oecd.org/publications/factbook